Sunday, October 24, 2004

Stay Focused

"The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal. Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life, and the tragic brevity of time."-- W.J. Davison

Staying focused is something I find difficult to do sometimes. As anyone can tell you, life don't always come nicely packed and orderly. Life deals situations as it is, all jumbled up and we have to sort it out, keep some things, throw some away and some needs extra work and touch up before they can be used. Therefore, the package I started out or those in the beginning do not get finished if I don't stay focused and come back to work on them.

Projects lay about unfinished while I'd busy myself with projects and more projects that keep coming until I'm buried in them. I've resolved to not let that happen. I'm staying focused and will not get too distracted. I'm blogging them here so I'll not let them disappear or die.

Care to join me?

No comments: