Saturday, January 01, 2011

That Time Of The Year Again

It's that time of the year again where planning and resolutions are made and written down. It's a ritual with me every year to have one and this year is no different. In fact, I feel I need to do this more this year than any other year as I'm committed to keeping it more than any other year.

There are plans I have in mind and reviews I plan to make for this year on last year's planning and accomplishments. I feel strongly that resolutions are good and one should not be overly guilty or depressed about not keep all of it. They are meant to be made and it's human to break some of them but statistically strive and challenges to keeping them ought to viewed as such - a challenge. It's human to fail and there's more good with than without one.

Therefore, I'll be back to make one as usual but if you look at my blog I've also experienced despondency about resolutions in the past but since then I've reconciled resolutions to being there to guide and motivate us not to put us down even when we couldn't make it.

I'm resolved to make one no matter what.


No comments: