Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Second Half 2015

My, how time flies. It's 2015 and it's half gone.

You can't catch time. You can't hold time. You can, however, keep time. You can manage time. You waste time too, for that matter, but once wasted there is no going back. I don't know how it happened but things got out of hand. Time flew out the window and I was not able to catch it or hold it until today when the muse that was bugging me made me visit you.

So, I am, writing my heart out. The days were dark and fast. Flying by furiously and I flew with it. My heart has somewhat healed of its heartache and depression. The scars are still in there somewhere but it doesn't hurt so much though, not like it did before.

I have in mind to do something and I have learnt a bit these fast and dark days. I learnt the if I can't sell what I haven't created. So, I have got to create. I have got to write. Then and only then will I be able to sell. Not before.

This what I want to do. Create. Write. Make. Then, I can sell.

Write. Repeat. Sell.

1 comment:

Ondina said...

Planning to arrange a time, not a waste of time...



By the way, I found a good site, welcomed the games with me.www.rs2joy.com