Friday, April 07, 2006

No Recollection

How would you feel if you know you have forgotten something but do not know what? I had a dream. I was going around wondering no, worrying about something I had forgotten but I can't remember what it was I had forgotten. I kept thinking hard trying to recall what it was I had forgotten and waking up with the big question on my mind. What did I forget? Up till now I still have no idea what it was I was supposed to have forgotten. I'm actually afraid of forgetting something. It's really annoying and worrying me.

I hope that in time I'll be able to remember what it was I was supposed to have forgotten. Would this dream help me to be on my guard against forgetting something that I don't want to forget? In that case, it's a forewarning, wouldn't it? Hmmmm.... maybe this dream is a warning, a precaution. Then, it's not too bad. I hope I remember what not to forget, eh?

Ok, I'm stopping this merry-go-round monologue.

No comments: